Coming Soon...Online Bill Pay
ONLINE BILL PAY FOR UTILITY BILLS
Clay Township is excited to announce the launch of a new online bill pay service for utility bills on May 9, 2019. Our new system will offer customers additional features, such as Autopay, Pay by Text and Paperless Bills. Please access one of the links below to take advantage of our new payment options!
FEATURES OF THE NEW ONLINE SYSTEM
- Customers can easily pay Online using Visa, Mastercard and Electronic check. *
- Customers can make a one-time payment or enroll an account and have payments deducted automatically. To take advantage of this feature, select the blue ONE-TIME PAYMENT link below, under "MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT", and follow the prompts.
- The option to make a Phone Payment is now available by dialing 855-329-4997 , *additional fees apply.
MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT – (registration not required but recommended!
If you currently pay your utility bill online via the one-time payment method, you will continue to access the system using this link ONE-TIME PAYMENT. Find your balance using your account number, name, address or parcel number. Please follow the prompts to pay your bill and complete your transaction.
NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT?
If you have already established a user name and password for your automatic payments on your utility account, please click on the following link to log in and manage your account. Check out our new system features at REGISTERED ACCOUNT .
· Help save our environment, elect for PAPERLESS BILLING and email due date reminders! You can also sync to your calendar!
· Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or savings accounts).
· Have more than one bill? Save multiple accounts under the same user name!
· Try Pay by Text.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, email the Treasury Department at email@example.com or call the Township office at (810) 794-9303, Option 3, or you can stop by the township offices, 4710 Pte Tremble, Clay MI 48001 between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday.